Regardless of the age or size of your home, there are countless places where air leaks may occur. These leaks can make it more difficult to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature, thereby requiring your HVAC system to work harder and driving up your utility costs. By identifying and fixing air leaks, air sealing services can help you avoid these problems.
As a leading air sealing company in the Phoenix area, Izzy’s Insulation offers the expertise needed to rectify air leaks wherever they may occur in your home. For instance, we will examine spots such as the following:
- The space above a home’s ceilings often contains a plethora of gaps and cracks, as well as a lack of sufficient insulation—and as warm air rises, air leaks in the attic can make it far more difficult to heat your home during the winter.
- The ducts that carry heated or cooled air from your HVAC system to the rooms in your home are often a source of air leaks, which can have a negative impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the system.
- Plumbing and electrical units. It’s common to find air leaks around pipes, wiring, outlets, electrical appliances, and plumbing fixtures.
- Even if your walls and ceiling are properly insulated, air leaks often occur around a home’s chimney.
- Windows and doors. As significant points of egress from your home, gaps may develop around your windows and doors over time. Fortunately, there are a variety of solutions available for fixing these gaps without needing to replace the windows and doors.
Have you noticed drafts in your home, difficulty maintaining a set temperature, or rising utility costs? If so, air sealing may offer the right solution. Our team of air sealing technicians can quickly identify leakage points in your home and provide a range of industry-leading air sealing options to ensure that each gap is resolved, no matter where it is located. Contact us today to request a free estimate!